- Carbon Isotope Fractionation
- Microbial methanogenesis/methanotrophy
- Analytical instrument design
- Laser spectroscopy
My main area of interest is carbon isotope fractionation with …
Continental margins are shallow water regions of the ocean where a variety of methane sources are found. A supersaturation of methane in oceanic surface waters has been widely observed, but the source responsible for this …
My research is focused on determining the fate of hydrocarbons released from the seafloor in deep and shallow water environments by comparing the Deepwater Horizon (DWH) oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico in 2010 and a natural …
Research Interests: The dynamics of methane in the waters of the Great Lakes.
- Lacustrine Methane Production and Outgassing
- Long-term Carbon Storage Techniques
- I am currently researching the connections between latent heat of evaportation, isotope fractionation, and Rayleigh distillation.
- 2015- …